Who reads Following In My Shoes?
The majority of my readers are moms much like myself, with young children and the responsibility of making the purchasing decisions for their families — whether that concerns their grocery list, household toiletries and cleaning supplies, or items for their children.
In addition to my humorous look at life with kiddos, I write about a wide variety of topics: healthy living & nutrition, home organization, craft activities for children, and creative projects for the home.
Advertisements are one of the best ways to capture a mom-blogger’s attention (speaking from experience here!). Over the past several years, I have found several of my favorite boutiques, businesses and products from ads placed within the sidebars of blogs.
The ideal ads for the readers of Following In My Shoes are from companies who offer products busy moms and women can use to help their households run more smoothly — products that help parents care for their children — products that help women maintain a healthy lifestyle.
What type of ad space is available?
I offer several options for ad placement, including spots “above the fold”; my sidebars and footer are visible on every main page within Following In My Shoes. Your ad is guaranteed to be seen by all who stop by!
Are you looking for Sponsorships?
If you are looking for an authentic voice to speak to your target audience, using a blogging professional as your spokesperson is your best bet!
I love working as a Brand Ambassador for companies I believe in and welcome the opportunity to help you promote your business. When you sponsor me, whether for a blogging event or a general blog sponsorship, I thoroughly promote your company. Here are just a few ways I can help you:
Face-to-face contact (at any official event)
- spread the word about your brand during the event
- include your logo and information on my business cards
- wear branded clothing or use branded accessories (coffee mugs, computer bags, etc.)
An online marketing campaign
- Share and discuss your brand on blog posts (before, during, and after the event)
- acknowledging your sponsorship on Twitter and on Facebook
- offer premium advertising space on my blog
- a text link ad in Following In My Shoes RSS feed;
- brand logos on my Twitter profile page;
- promote your brand through giveaways and reviews;
As you can see . . . LOTS and lots of possibilities here!
When can we talk?
Any time! Contact me today for my advertising rates and/or to discuss options.