I don’t think it’s a secret around here that I love Subway; when I was teaching, it was my favorite “sneak away” place to head for a quick off-campus lunch. My lunch order is always the same: oven roasted chicken on whole wheat, with spinach, bell peppers and cucumbers.
And, after spending time with the Dietician for Subway (and, oh, yeah — running around Central Park in NYC with Subway Spokesman, Jared Fogle), I appreciate that Subway works hard to offer healthier options for those of us who are trying to live and eat healthier.
This past week, Subway introduced a NEW, low fat option: the Oven Crisp Chicken Sandwich.
The Oven Crisp Chicken …
- Is baked (NEVER fried) and high in flavor
- Has only 7 grams of fat
- And is ONLY a part of the Subway menu a limited time (now through September 30th)!
To help celebrate this new menu item, Subway is offering one of my readers a $25 SUBWAY Card in a challenge to “change your chicken”!
To Enter (mandatory):
Leave a comment on this post answering the following question:
What’s your favorite sandwich at Subway?
As always, bonus entries are completely optional; PLEASE leave a SEPARATE comment for each bonus entry you complete.
- Like Following In My Shoes on Facebook.
- Subscribe to Following In My Shoes via an RSS Reader.
- Follow Following In My Shoes via Google Friend Connect (located in my sidebar).
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway (for your convenience, you may use the “tweet” button located at the top of this post; this post may be tweeted a max of 2 times daily — please leave the URL of your tweet in your comments below)
This giveaway is open to US resident only; the giveaway will end September 12th at noon. The winner will be chosen by the “And The Winner Is” random selector and will have 48 hours to confirm his or her win. In the event I do not receive that confirmation, another winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I received a $25 Subway Card for hosting this giveaway.