It is no secret that I believe — regardless of what kind of diet you and your family follow — you can get kids to eat healthier when the food looks good.
It doesn’t matter the ages — children respond to presentation just like the rest of, eating with their eyes first.
My bento friends agree with this philosophy and so they have graciously agreed to sponsor a “Let’s Make Lunch CUTE” giveaway here on Following In My Shoes!!!
As mentioned in my Best Bento Supplies post I shared last week, the items (in this giveaway) are ones I use near daily to create fun, creative lunches that even my pickiest eater loves.
(ahem, I’m talking about YOU, Mr. Boy!)
In This Giveaway:
- One set of Easy Lunchboxes, in your choice of the Classic or Brights colors, and the Cooler Bag of your choice.
- One copy of Everyday Bento — the most adorable bento book by Wendy Copley that gives you step-by-step instructions and pictures for nearly every possible kind of themed lunch.
- One set of Cuddle Palz cutters — the 7-piece cutter set that allows you to make sandwiches, tortillas, cookies and more in over 40 possible animal combinations!
- One set of Leaf Food Picks (my absolute favorite picks!).
- One set of Silicone Lettuce Cups for separating food in a lunchbox.
Enter below using the Rafflecopter form.
(Disclaimer: Items were provided for this give-away; I received no compensation and any opinions expressed are my own)