Did’ja know that today is the final day to vote for the next Mamavation moms?
Your LAST chance to help me do the one thing I’ve been dreaming about for two weeks.
I. WANT. This.
I want the support and scrutiny that comes with being a Mamavation Mama; I want the pressure of knowing hundreds of people (and a few awesome companies) are watching to see if I achieve my goal weight.
Pressure? Yeah, I ROCK under pressure.
Yesterday, Hubby and I timed how long it takes to click on the Mamavation link to vote for “Rachel_L.”
It takes all of five seconds.
Five seconds — how easy is that?
- Changing a diaper is harder.
- Making breakfast for the Little Lady is harder (that girl is NOT a morning person).
- Convincing your husband to tell you where he hid the Nutella is harder (for the record, he won’t tell me — which is good, but MAAAAAAN — I want some chocolatey, hazelnut goodness!).
- Navigating Houston traffic is harder
- Trying to get a decent picture of Mr. Boy is harder (seriously . . . look at what can happen)
Soooooo . . . . what do you need to do?
- Click the graphic below to open the Mamavation site in a new window.
- Look for the white voting widget in the sidebar.
- Click “Rachel_L” and then click the word, “Vote.”
Voila — you’re DONE!
Want a prize for all of your work? How about TWO? After you vote, leave a comment on THIS GIVEAWAY POST and on MY SISTER’S GIVEAWAY POST for chances to win the gift card of YOUR choice. That’s right — you get to pick!
p.s. THANK YOU to everyone who has been faithfully voting and expressing your support here on the blog, Facebook, and Twitter. It means so much to see this many people pulling for me as I try to change my life!