1) Despite keeping the window blinds up, he keeps the toilet seat down.
2) He lets me control the television remote, enduring countless hours of Project Runway, Murder She Wrote, Top Chef, What Not to Wear, and House Hunters.
3) He can make me feel beautifully sexy (even though I am not as hot as I was when we met).
4) He prays for us each and every day.
5) After nearly 5 years of being together, he still makes me laugh like a crazy woman.
6) He pays attention to the advice on What Not to Wear so that he can help me shop (because he knows that I hate shopping and easily get depressed in dressing rooms).
7) He is in love me.
8) He massages my shoulders everyday, without prompting!
9) He handles my temper with grace, understanding that sometimes I just need to blow off some steam.
10) He has never belittled me.
11) He understood my ache to have children and held me when I learned it wouldn’t be possible “the old-fashioned way.”
12) He embraced the idea of adoption.
13) Even though Dumb and Dumber is his all-time favorite movie, he’s only watched it once since we were married.
14) One of his top goals is to be an amazing, Godly husband — and, he succeeds!
15) He understands my need to dress the Little Lady in adorable clothes.
16) He went shopping, on his own and without prompting, for the Little Lady’s birthday and purchased a CUTE, CUTE outfit!
17) He has already started teaching the Little Lady how to have a pretend tea-party; after their first successful party, he excitedly brought her downstairs to show how she could “pretend” to eat and drink.
18) He loves to rock our daughter as much as I do.
19) He softly kisses me goodbye every morning.
20) He is, undoubtedly, the man God fashioned for me.