I bet we all think twice about sticking our quarters into a tampon machine the next time we are forced to use a gas-station bathroom! Thanks again, Jyl @ Mommygossip for the hilarious post!
Now, ladies, let’s hear it for Guestpost numero dos, The Neurotic Mom, as she shares some funny and endearing lessons from being a mommy!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
There are many things that I have learned since becoming a mother. And I am sure that there are many more to come. But the knowledge that I now have is invaluable. So I share it with you.
1. Never underestimate the lung capacity of your baby, regardless of how small or sweet they are.
2. There isn’t a hibachi chef in the world with enough knife skills to cut a hotdog fast enough to satisfy a one year old.
3. If you plan on giving your child a bath, plan on both of you being dripping wet once you are done.
4. You don’t know what nasty smells like until you find a bottle tucked in the pocket of your seat in the car that has been there for the better part of a summer weekend.
5. There is nothing more satisfying than a baby hug.