So, did you see my little freak-out on Facebook this week when I realized it was NOVEMBER???? November, people!!!!
CHRISTMAS IS NEXT MONTH AND I DON’T HAVE A THING READY AND HAVEN’T FOUND CHRISTMAS OUTFITS AND HAVEN’T SCHEDULE TIME FOR PICTURES AND HAVEN’T THOUGHT ABOUT TEACHER GIFTS AND HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah … I’m a little stressed about the idea of Christmas right now. But the folks at Tiny Prints are hoping to make at least one holiday tradition easy for all of us with their new Holiday Cards.
I’ve purchased from Tiny Prints in the past for invitations and business cards, and I have always been VERY impressed for the quality of their products. So, when I was asked to partner with them and Mom It Forward this Holiday Season, I had no problem saying yes to a company I love!
I ADORE using photo cards for my Christmas cards…. and I love receiving them from friends. It’s fun to see how much children have grown or to see a family’s personality with the pose and cards they choose. Tiny Prints makes creating photo holiday cards completely stress-free. It’s simply a matter of choosing your card, uploading your photo and personalizing the wording of the card. If you want even more control over your final product — you can customize the paper, borders, and even choose lined envelopes.
Picking Out Christmas Cards
Tiny Prints has give new themes for their cards this year: All That Glitters, Bold Expressions, Simply Chic, The New Tradition and Woodland Wonder. And after spending just a few minutes perusing all the gorgeous cards, there are a few I already have my eye on for this year’s family Christmas card.
1. Swaying Garland — I love the idea of showing your kids in motion … mainly because mine are always on the go! This card is the perfect way to showcase a larger photo, and the cute graphics and font at the bottom just help make this card both classy and fun!
2. Golden Greetings — this card is so “trendy” right now with the blackboard background and chalk-inspired font. If you’ve noticed a few of my Pinterest boards, you’ll know that I love, love, love this trend!
3. Cozy Calligraphy — sometimes simple is best. This simple photo card is beautiful and still shares your family in a great way.
4. Merry Bright Moment — this was another card that caught my attention because of the vintage fonts. It’s a great one that puts all the focus on your family photo!
5. Merry Lovely — my last choice (eeek — I’m going to have a hard time narrowing these down to ONE!) is another that combines a photo with fun fonts, but it’s all about the photo with this one!
You can view all of the Holiday Cards, Holiday Invitations and Corporate Cards on the Tiny Prints site. And, for great holiday tips and ideas, follow Tiny Prints on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!
Hosting a Card Party
This weekend, I am meeting up with various Houston blogging friends for dinner at Brio. Aside from some yummy food and good conversation, I’m going to share some information about the new Tiny Prints’ cards with them. I’m looking forward to a little “Mom’s Night Out!”
There are 5 other bloggers around the country working with Tiny Prints and Mom It Forward to host similar lunch and dinner events.
- Chicago Area: Kris from Little Tech Girl
- Houston Area: Rachel from Following In My Shoes (ha – that’s me!)
- Los Angeles Area: Pauline from Club ChicaCircle
- Miami Area: April from April Go Lightly
- New York Area: Krissy from B-Inspired Mama
Holiday cards. Friends. No children’s menus. Sounds like the perfect combination for a Saturday Night!!!
Disclosure: I am partnering with the Mom It Forward Blogger Network and Tiny Prints for this campaign. Opinions expressed are my own.