Did you see the adorable Easter Treats I made this weekend using Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal and M&Ms?
Yeah — adorable.
Want to win the ingredients to make the Easter Rice Krispies Treat Eggs?
One read will win a Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Hidden Surprise Easter Egg Treats Basket — this prize includes a Ribbon Easter basket, Box of Rice Krispies, bag of Marshmallows and the (Kellogg’s version) Recipe Card!
How to Enter:
Leave a comment (mandatory) below, sharing your family’s favorite Easter tradition.
Extra Entries Available:
If you want extra entries into this giveaway, there are options! (please make sure you leave a SEPARATE comment for EACH additional entry)
- Visit my Rice Krispies Treat Egg and Nest Recipe post and leave a relevant comment.
- Subscribe to Following In My Shoes via an RSS Reader.
- Follow Following In My Shoes on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway (for your convenience, you may use the “tweet” button located at the top of this post; this post may be tweeted a max of 2 times daily — please leave the URL of your tweet in your comments below)
- “Like” Kellogg’s and Kellogg’s Rice Krispies on Facebook.
Please click here for full contest rules. This giveaway will end on April 14th at 12:00 PM Central time. Winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Giveaway is open to US entries. The winner will be contacted by email and must respond with in 48 hours to claim his/her prize.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely that of the blog owners. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Kellogg Company® has provided me with a Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Hidden Surprise Easter Egg TreatsTM Basket to conduct a reader giveaway. However, my opinions on the product are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive sentiments towards Kellogg Company® or their products..