What would you do with a paid year-off to enjoy the comforts of home?
That’s the question of the day.
Hmmmm — well, for this Mom, I would hire a housekeeper since I already am at home. Yeah, a housekeeper — because I think I’ve made it clear several times I despise cleaning . . . especially cleaning with young children following behind me to both help and destroy.
Cleaning with Kidlets is about as easy as rolling a stone up a hill or shoveling snow during a snow-storm. Or, as one popular Facebook graphic recently put it, “Cleaning with kids in the house is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos.” Amen.
Yeah, if I had the extra funds, I wouldn’t clean my house. Ever. That saved time? It would go toward all the stuff I forgo for laundry and dish-washing. Namely, sleep.
“Take the Year Off” Contest!
This summer, Gold Peak Tea will reward one deserving person with $100K and a year off to enjoy the comforts of home in the “Take the Year Off” contest.
They will also keep the winner feeling refreshed along the way with a year’s supply of the home-brewed taste of Gold Peak Tea!
Um . . . can I get a WOO HOO!!!!
From June 5 to July 13, go to the Gold Peak’s Facebook page, where you can apply by uploading a photo and telling Gold Peak Tea what YOU would do with $100K and a year at home.
- The top five applicants will then be selected and those five will submit a video telling the rest of us in America why THEY deserve the year off.
- After that, the power is in our hands, people! Gold Peak fans across the U.S. will have the chance to VOTE for their favorite (while getting the opportunity to win additional prizes).
- Then, around Labor Day, Gold Peak will announce the winner!
Curious about Gold Peak Tea?
- Gold Peak Tea’s authentic home-brewed taste brings you the comforts of home wherever you are.
- Gold Peak picks the highest quality tea leaves and uses pure filtered water and real sugar to deliver the authentic, refreshing taste of home-brewed tea.
- Gold Peak Tea offers home-brewed taste in six refreshing varieties – Sweet Tea, Lemonade Iced Tea, Unsweetened Tea, Diet Tea, Lemon Tea and Sweetened Green Tea – providing a tea for every taste.
- Gold Peak Tea is available at supermarkets, convenience stores, mass retailers and select restaurant partners nationwide. To find Gold Peak Tea In your area, use their handy-dandy tea locator!
Want to TRY Gold Peak Tea?
I get to give a case of Gold Peak Tea — that’s 12 18.5 oz bottles in a variety of the six Gold Peak flavors — to give to one of my readers. No need to stay thirsty this summer!
Practice your Gold Peak Entry; tell me (in a comment below) how you would use an extra $100K to enjoy your home life.
Any of the following options may be completed for any extra entries into the giveaway. These additional entries are completely optional and not required. Please leave a separate comment for any completed extra entry.
- Subscribe to Following In My Shoes via an RSS Reader.
- Follow Following In My Shoes on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Tweet this giveaway (for your convenience, you may use the “tweet” button located at the top of this post; this post may be tweeted a max of 2 times daily — please leave the URL of your tweet in your comments below)
Giveaway ends at noon (CMT) on July 2nd, 2012. Winner will be chosen at random and will be notified via email; winner has 48 hours (from the time the email is sent) to confirm his or her win.
Gold Peak Tea partnered with bloggers such as me to help promote their “Take the Year Off” contest. As part of this program, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products. Gold Peak Tea believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Gold Peak Tea’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. (OR D.C.), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY. Enter Promotion by: 7/13/12. Enter Sweepstakes by: 8/24/12. To enter and for full rules, including prizes, odds and all other details, visit Gold Peak’s Facebook page. Sponsor: Coca Cola North America, a division of The Coca Cola Company. Administrator: ePrize, LLC. This Promotion and Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Administrator and Sponsor and not to Facebook.