(short & sweet bullet points for those who don’t enjoy my lovely vlogging presence)
- Today’s weight: 196 (+1lb since my last Mamavation post two weeks ago)
- Not worried about the gain of a pound b/c it could be a random fluctuation or water weight
- WORRIED and FRUSTRATED by the “falling off the wagon” routine I seemed to have slipped into over the past two weeks.
- Falling off the wagon = No daily breakfasts, no snacks, and not enough calories through out the day (body conserving instead of burning).
- Falling off the wagon = getting complacent and allowing life/kids/etc. to become excuses for NOT exercising for the past two weeks. Feeling sluggish and “floppy” (technical term, folks). Blah.
- Miss and need the pressure of a time-line for losing weight — my Type-A work personality thrives under pressure.
- Starting “Dirty in 30” with the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans as a way to focus on weight loss/exercise over the next thirty days.
- No longer going to let morning activities & baby’s nap schedule be a reason NOT to be active first thing in the day. Exercise is going to come first (after breakfast/quiet time).
*I AM getting back on track and meeting my next goal weight. No more of this one pound down . . . one pound gained business. I am going to approach things like I did during my Mamavation campaign — seriously and with complete dedication.