It’s summer. A busy summer.
And I’ve nearly decided to boycott my kitchen until October.
I’m just over the cooking. And the cleaning. And the doing it all over again the next day.
I know … I’m a sorry excuse of a wannabe-food blogger.
But, it’s true. I just want to be lazy and go to Chick-Fil-La or stop by the grocery store for in-house sushi.
But, laziness and excuses meant a ten-pound weight gain in June. Eeek! Cue the panic and realization that real food and a (mostly) grain-free diet is what my crazy PCOS and Rheumatoid Arthritis body wants to be healthy and working properly.
Point taken, Body.
What We’re Eating This Week For Dinner
- Monday — (One Pan) Moroccan Spiced Beef & Veggie Skillet (recipe development project that was AMAZING … sharing soon!)
- Tuesday — Pulled Pork Verde Bowls (but a slow cooker version)
- Wednesday — Schwarma Salad (yup — holdover from last week!)
- Thursday — Crockpot Thai Stew
- Friday — Grilled Asparagus Pizza (this will be the one grain-based dinner meal of the week … I have only found my whole wheat crust recipe to be the one that can stand up to the grill!)
- Saturday — leftovers
- Sunday — Grilled Steaks, Grilled Veggie Packets