The past few weeks, I have been working with five other Houston Bloggers to create crowd-pleasing recipes using marinades and seasonings from Lawry’s. The result is six (yeah — SIX) yummy, Tex-Mex Inspired Recipes that are PERFECT for your summer parties.
But we don’t just come before you with recipes . . .oh, no! We EACH are hosting a giveaway to go along with this recipe challenge!
Lawry’s Prize Pack Giveaway
One reader of Following In My Shoes will win the following:
- 16 oz Seasoned Salt
- Balsamic Herb Marinade
- Seasoned Salt Marinade
It’s the perfect set to get you ready for Back to School meals or Labor Day grilling!!
To Enter (mandatory)
Visit my Lawry’s recipe post — Roasted Pepper Pico de Gallo — and leave a relevant comment on that post.
Then, come back to this post and let me know you commented!
All bonus entries are optional. Please leave a separate comment on this post for each bonus entry you complete.
- Like Following In My Shoes on Facebook.
- Subscribe to Following In My Shoes via an RSS Reader.
- Follow Following In My Shoes via Google Friend Connect (located in my sidebar).
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet my Roasted Pepper Pico de Gallo post (for your convenience, you may use the “tweet” button located at the top of that post; this post may be tweeted a max of 2 times daily — please leave the URL of your tweet in your comments below)
- Tweet this giveaway (for your convenience, you may use the “tweet” button located at the top of this post; may be tweeted a max of 2 times daily – please leave the URL of your tweet in your comments below).
This giveaway will end at noon on August 22nd; winner will be chosen via the “And The Winner Is” random selection plug-in. Winner’s comments will be checked to ensure the rules were followed. Winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours (after the email is sent) to confirm his or her win. In the event that the winner does not respond by the deadline, another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: for my work on this recipe campaign, I was given Lawry’s products and compensated for my work/time. All opinions expressed in this post, as well as my Lawry’s recipe post, are mine.